Essentials Medical Health Screening
For those seeking an in-depth analysis, our Essentials Medical Health Screening includes a 30-minute consultation with a Doctor and a further 30 minute follow-up appointment to assess your results. On top of your detailed plan, we’ll also carry out a collection of tests.
Essentials Medical is available at either of our two clinics, in Tring and Wexham.
Essentials Medical includes
· Personal medical history and lifestyle questionnaire
· Height and weight measurements
· Body Mass Index (BMI) calculation
· Body fat percentage
· Waist circumference
· Blood pressure
· Urine analysis to check for diabetes and kidney problems
· Non-Fasting Blood Glucose (diabetes) test.
· Non-Fasting Cholesterol test and full lipid breakdown.
· Lung function test
· Resting ECG
· Cardiovascular risk score
· Complete blood profile – to include anaemia and the ability to fight infection; kidney and liver function; calcium and protein levels; as well as thyroid (female) and prostate (male) for the over 50's (Fasting bloods)
Essentials Medicals are available at either of our two clinics:
Your Doctor Wexham: Park Hall Clinic, Wexham Park Hall, Wexham Street, Bucks SL3 6NB. Tel: 01753 378491
Your Doctor Tring: Health & Wellbeing Centre, Champneys Tring, Chesham Road, Wigginton, Herts, HP23 6HY. Tel: 01442 870551