Private Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Testing
As the government ramps up its national testing programme, we are now also able to offer COVID-19 testing privately.
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Antigen PCR Swab Test - to determine whether you currently have the virus
We offer the official Public Health England (PHE) approved test, which detects whether you currently have the virus. We would advise this test for the following reasons:
- If you currently have symptoms
- If someone in your household has symptoms and you want to check your status
- If you are required to prove that you are clear of the virus in order to return to work or to travel (a named lab report is supplied)
Cost for the Private Covid-19 Antigen Swab Test: £180 (or £160 for Your Doctor members)
Covid-19 (Coronavirus) Antibody Blood Test - to determine if you have been exposed to the virus
We are now offering the Abbott blood test in our clinics. This is a simple test carried out by a doctor and processed through our private laboratory, with verified next-day results. This test is advisable for the following reasons:
- If you have had symptoms in the past and want to check to see if you have had the virus
- If someone in your household has had symptoms or has tested positive for antibodies and you wish to check your status
- If you are required to prove positive antibody status in order to return to work or travel (a named lab report is supplied)
Cost for the Private Covid-19 Antibody Blood Test: £110 (or £40 for Your Doctor members)
Testing is available at our Wexham and Tring clinics.